1. If as a result of the check which has been carried out according to recommendations, given in Head Routine maintenance you found damages on any hose, it is necessary to replace it.
2. Merge liquid from cooling system (see. The section Check of functioning of system of cooling and frost resistance of cooling liquid, liquid replacement in Head Routine maintenance). If you are not going to fill in new liquid in system, keep merged for the subsequent use.
3. Flat-nose pliers compress short moustaches of regular collars (or a screw-driver weaken screws of collars of screw type - if are established). Take collars aside. Accurately remove a hose from branch pipes. New hoses to remove much more simply than the old.
4. If the hose does not act in film from a branch pipe, try повращать it. Do not damage branch pipes, trying to remove a hose. Breakage can lead to expensive repair. Keep in mind that radiator branch pipes quite fragile therefore at removal of hoses from them do not put big efforts. If the hose all the same does not act in film, cut off it, then cut the piece which has remained on a branch pipe lengthways and remove. Cost of a new hose is non-comparable to cost of a new radiator. Before cutting a hose, be convinced that can buy the new.
5. At installation of a new hose at first put on it collars then establish a hose on branch pipes. If collars of coupling type were initially established, replace them with the screw. For simplification of installation of rigid hoses moisten internal surfaces of their ends with soap water or heat up in hot water (do not lower a hose in boiling water - it can be stratified).
6. After hose installation on branch pipes check correctness of its laying in an impellent compartment. Establish collars for the hose ends, having got them for a razvaltsovka of branch pipes, and tighten them.
7. Fill cooling system (address to Head Routine maintenance).
8. Get the engine and make sure of absence of leakages of cooling liquid from the served knot.